{{The Ouken}}

Your Ichigo.x.Mikomi sanctum

Updates and stuff!

Forum Home > Updates!! > Naruto, One Piece, & FullMetal stories!?!?

CrazygurlNajah
Site Owner
Okay so I promised everyone stories other than Bleach, and I'll get to it eventually. People like me (as impossible as it sounds) have lives...and shit happens so all the chapters won't come as soon as they should. :( But, I'm not giving up, because if I stop this half-way, my brain will explode. In the last update, I said that I was creating a new website with my online friend. I'm not sure what's going on with her, but nothing is taking off at all. So that is something you won't be seeing for a while... Point being in this entry, my Naruto fanfiction seemed to have disappeared off the face of the Earth, and I don't want you all to forget about it. I'm rewriting it, and the new plotline is a lot harder than it used to be...mainly because I kinda grew out of Naruto...but I won't stop! The One Piece fanfiction stopped completely, too. The last time I even thought about that one was months ago. I still really want to do it, but that story is going to be the hardest to complete, since One Piece is so freakin' long, and I hardly have any ideas for it. Bright side! My FullMetal Alchemist idea is blossoming beautifully! :D I hope you guys are excited about getting to read it (if you're an FMA fan). The debut is gonna be a while from now, but it'll be worth the wait. I started really getting into it since my online friend gave me some new ideas. Now this website is going to belong only to Bleach. I'm not going to take up space with Naruto, One Piece, or any of those other stories. I didn't really want to do it like this, but each fanfiction will get it's own site....or I can move to LiveJournal...I prefer my own sites. It's easier and I get free reign over everything. Then it's settled! Everything gets it's own site. This site's name will change. It won't be 'animefanfictionist.webs.' anymore. It's going to be 'theouken.webs' or dot com or something like that, since I've decided to dedicate it solely to the Bleach story. I will let you all know (if you want to read my other stories too or just stay die-hard Bleach fans) when each of the sites will launch. They will all be connected to this site just in case you want to revert back to it. :) Thank you!! Comments??
October 21, 2009 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lovingyoulongtime

that sounds good. (:

--

- live.laugh.love - 라이브.웃음.사랑 - ライブ.笑い.愛 -

August 7, 2010 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kagome Narome

o.0 you must really really really like writting to keep up with all the stories you have....T_T I REALLY WANT TO BE LIKE YOU SOMEDAY!!!!!!

October 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.